|Company Name||Pogeyan Technologies|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Role||Linux support engineer|
|walk-in Date||Nov 2016|
|walk-in Time||09 AM|
- Pogeyan Technologies Pvt. Ltd., is a product development company having its office at ITPL (International Technology Park) Whitefiled, Bangalore. Is a startup focusing on it’s own on-demand cloud and mobile apps to the market. Also closely works with with global giants on their innovations. Pogeyan is mainly focused on European and US Markets at this time.
- Is a flat organization which believes in providing the state of the art, cutting edge and challenging technology work to their employees besides good compensation. Pogeyan expects each and every employee take ownership of their deliveries thus making them full fledged software professionals. All developers are exposed to end-to-end software development life cycle projects thus getting an understanding of all aspects of software engineering. It will be a rewarding experience to developers who love software engineering and model their career to become good development architects.
1. Qualification: Any BE/BTech
2. Role: Linux support engineer
3. Location : Bangalore
4. Linux certification required
5. Experience : 0 – 1 year
- Linux certification completed (RHCSA / RHCE / RHCA )
- Knowledge of Tomcat / Apache Server installation and configuration
- Basic knowledge of DNS server administration.
- Good Verbal and Written communication