|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|JOB Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Off-campus (Employee Referral)|
|Last Date to Apply||05 Nov 2016|
Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start-ups, today the HCL Group has expanded to four companies in India – HCL Infosystems, HCL Technologies, HCL Healthcare and HCL TalentCare. The group generates annual revenues of over US$ 6.5 billion with more than 105,000 employees from 100 nationalities operating across 31 countries, including over 500 points of presence in India. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL has many firsts to its credit including the introduction of the 8-bit microprocessor-based computer in 1978 well before its global peers.
Is a flat organization which believes in providing the state of the art, cutting edge and challenging technology work to their employees besides good compensation. Pogeyan expects each and every employee take ownership of their deliveries thus making them full fledged software professionals. All developers are exposed to end-to-end software development life cycle projects thus getting an understanding of all aspects of software engineering. It will be a rewarding experience to developers who love software engineering and model their career to become good development architects.
- BE/ B. Tech (All Branches)/ M. Tech (All Branches)/ MCA/ MSc (IT and CSE)
- Batch: 2013, 14, 15 & 16 batches
- 60 % and above in 10th, 12th and Graduation (& PG if pursued)
- No standing back papers
- Candidates can be from location anywhere in India (except Lucknow & Madurai)
- Candidates selected for fresher level career opportunities will have to go through six months training in respective locations (Noida/Chennai/Bangalore/Hyderabad). On successful completion of the training program, candidates will be placed in HCL.
- Do spread the word and share your references / referrals of friends / relatives who will be interested to kick-start their careers with HCL.
- Last date for sharing referrals is: November 5, 2016
- If your referred candidate is selected for training, you are entitled to receive cash vouchers as a token of our appreciation.