|Company Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post||Deputy Collector/Deputy Superintendent of Police/Assistant Commissioner/District Registrar/District Employment Officer/District Officer|
|No of Vacancy||85|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last date to apply||08 Dec 2016|
About US :
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) is a central agency established in 1923 by the Constitution of India that acts to ensure future capability and sustainability within the Public Service in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.The commission to conduct examination for direct recruitment to the services of the state.The selection consists of both examination and oral interviews.
Job Role :
- Deputy Collector/Deputy Superintendent of Police/Assistant Commissioner/District Registrar/District Employment Officer/District Officer
- Candidate should possess a degree of any of the Universities by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a
- University under Section 3 of the University Grants commission Act ,1956
Note:The qualification prescribed for these post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies 10th+HSC+U.G.degree
Deputy Superintendent of Police(Category-1)
- A degree or diploma in criminology and forensic science and also to those who possess national Awards for physical efficiency
- First Preference-A Degree both in commerce and law together with a diploma in taxation law
- Second Preference-A Degree both in commerce and law
- Third Preference-A Degree either in commerce or law together with a diploma in taxation laws
- Fourth Preference-A Degree either in commerce or law
District Employment Officer
Graduate in Economics / Education / Sociology / Statistics or Psychology and to those with Post Graduate Diploma in Social Science and Experience in Industrial / Personnel Management / Labour Welfare.
TOTAL VACANCIES: 85
- Deputy Collector-29
- Deputy Superintendent of Police-34
- Assistant Commissioner-8
- District Registrar-1
- District Employment Officer-5
- District Officer (Fire and Rescue Service)-8
AGE LIMIT: (As on 1 July 2016)
- Minimum-21 Years
- Maximum-35 Years
Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I)
For Men: Must be not less than 165 cms in Height and not less than 86 cms round the chest on full inspiration and must have a chest expansion of not less than 5 cms on full inspiration.
For Women: Must be not less than 155 cms in Height. The Chest measurement will not apply to them
District Officer (Fire and Rescue Service)
For Men: Must be not less than 165 cms in Height, 50 kgs in Weight and not less than 89 cms round the chest on full inspiration and 84 cms (normal) with not less than 5 cms chest expansion on full inspiration.
For Women: Must be not less than 155 cms in Height. The Chest measurement and 50 kg Weight will not apply to them.
For Preliminary Examination-Rs.125 (Examination fees Rs.75/- cost of Application Rs.50/-)
For Main Written Examination-Rs.125/-
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination