|Company Name||Accenture (Accenture India Pvt Ltd)|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Associate IT Operations – Level 12|
|JOB Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||Will be informed later|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. To Check Accenture india work culture
- IT Operations professionals support infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements.
- Candidates should possess BE /B.Tech (any stream) can participate.
- Only Full Time course is eligible.
- Candidates should be a 2016 passed out.
- The participants should have scored an aggregate of 60% & above in their current degree.(Irrespective of the region) 10th & 12th percentage is relaxed.
- Not more than 1 year of gap in education.
- No current backlogs.
- Only Female Candidates are eligible for this Opportunity
- Candidates must be willing to work on shift basis, willing to relocate as per business demand & fixable to work on call taking roles.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes.
- Fundamental Technical know-how on system trouble shooting.
- Must be agreeing to work in shifts 24×7.
- Must be agreeing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India as on when required.
- Must agree to take up IS related roles – i.e Compute/Workplace/Security/Network.
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support.
How to Apply for this JobRegister Online
Already Registered AMCAT Click Below LinkApply Now