|Company Name||Cues & Clues Consulting Services|
|Job Role||Graphic Designer|
|Last Date to Apply||Nov 2016|
Founded in 2008, Cues & Clues Consulting is an Executive Search Services company having registered office in Bangalore, Karnataka. Cues & Clues handles middle and senior level placements for sectors such as IT, IT Services, BPO, Manufacturing, Engineering, Automotive, Retail and Aviation domains.
Experience: 1–2 years
• Proficient in Corel Draw, Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, In Design and in other latest design software
• A clean sense of design (and humor) and exceptional creative skills
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS
• Should be able to think out-of-the-box
• Ability to conceptualize and design from scratch
• Ability to work on own initiative, as part of a disciplined creative team, and in a flexible way.
• Ability to understand and execute a creative brief
• Should have good knowledge of colors, typography, layouts, latest trends and other design principles
• Should have excellent time management and organizational skills
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with relevant experience
Designing Communication material
• Event Promotion pamphlets
• Sales Promotional materials (as and when required)
• Product Pamphlets ( as & when required)
• Brochures/ Pamphlets
• Designing and editing pictures and Videos required for Social media/PR/ Advertising etc
• Design elements involved for a major event involving large number
• Editing videos and creating motivational videos for Event.
• Designing and editing for pre & post event promotion.
• Designing promotion materials (leaflets, booklets, posters, flyers, coupons, EDMs etc)
• General Coordination with vendor and supplier related to creative work.
Kindly let us know your interest in exploring this opportunity. If you are interested please send us your updated CV along with the CTC details to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you feel any of your contemporaries are in search of the same, kindly forward this mail to them & share their contact details with us.