|Company Name||HCL Technologies|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs 2 LPA|
|Job Role||Service Desk|
|Last Date to Apply||26 Nov 2016|
HCL is a $6.3 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals.
- 50% and above throughout in academics
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma – BE, BTech, BA, BCom, BSc, BBA, BCA (Post Graduates not eligible)
- 2014, 2015 and 2016 batch candidates only
- Immediate joining in November
- Willing to relocate anywhere in India/Abroad
- Willing to sign a service agreement of 18 months
- Willing to work in 24*7 environment and any assignment.
Roles, responsibilities, and skill sets:
- L1 support experience on Windows/Unix Servers, AD, Network Devices
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Fundamental knowledge of Networks
- Exchange/Lotus Notes, Database, Storage & Backup, Job Scheduling.
- Excellent Verbal, Email communication skills.
- Exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool, VERITAS Netbackupand Backup Exec.
- Willingness to work in 24*7 environment
Work experience with the following:
- Any alert monitoring tool e.g.: Net cool, BMC Patrol, NNM, HP OVO, Tivoli etc.
- Incident, Problem, Change lifecycle process.
- Any ITSM tool e.g.: Remedy, Peregrine etc.
- Batch job scheduling.
- Start/stop backup jobs.
- Backup monitoring tools like Networker.
- Generating Reports through Dashboard, Remedy etc.