|Company Name||CMS IT Services Pvt Limited|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Systems Engineer|
|Job Type||Walk in|
|Walk-In Date||23 Nov 2016|
|Walk-In time||10.30am – 4.30pm|
CMS IT Services Pvt Ltd (A Blackstone Portfolio Company) provides new, cost effective and cutting edge IT infrastructure solutions that are reliable, resilient and responsive. We have extensive experience in managing complex IT implementation projects and integration of emerging technologies in a dynamic environment.CMS has support infrastructure spread across 30 branches and 220 direct support locations in India. CMS provides complete solutions to large corporations across all sectors, including banking, insurance, retail, telecom and manufacturing
Qua/Eligibility : BE/BTech/BSc/BCA/MCA/Diploma (CSE,EEE,ECE,IT, Computer science)
- Installation and configuration of Windows based operating systems (Windows Xp, Vista,7&8)
Software installations and troubleshooting of all types of customer oriented field problems, network setting for
- TCP/IP and Internet setup.
- Trouble shooting of all types of Hardware and software applications problems.
- Configuring & troubleshooting of Desktop/Laptops for L1, L2 & L3 levels & Managing backup and recovery.
- Configuring & troubleshooting of printer, scanner & LAN related issues reported by users
- Installation and configuring of wireless Data Cards in users laptops.
- Exposure in Active Directory user creation & deletion
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting of connectivity problems using Ping, Trace route.
- Trouble shooting hardware, software & networking problems.
- User group policies creation & modification
- Monitoring of virus issues through Symantec Endpoint Protection antivirus.
- Regular data & mail backup of MS outlook (PST files).
- Password creation & resetting to end users through remote desktop
- Good experience in configuring & troubleshooting of MS Outlook 2007/10/13 or Outlook Express
- Remotely resolving application problems and network problems and mail configurations through net meeting,
- remote desktop sharing.
- Resolving tickets with in the SLA which is raised from End User side.
- Maintaining Assets through Asset Management Tools
- Design and integrate specifications for systems
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Recommend new processes and procedures, equipment and software
- Act as a senior resource for other System Engineers and for the team
- Communicate and interact with the other team members or colleagues to ensure coordination and cross-training.
- Any Bachelor’s degree / diploma or equivalent
- Certification or knowledge in ITIL
- Willing to work under 24/7 support
- Provide user support to quickly diagnose and resolve desktop issues
- At least 12 to 24 months experience in a similar Desktop support role
- Good verbal & written communication skills
Walk-In Date: November 23rd 2016 Walk-In Time:10.30am – 4.30pm
Venue Details :
CMS IT Services Pvt Limited, 2D, 2nd floor, #27, 1st Main Road, Kasturba Nagar, Adyar, Chennai 600020, Landmark: ( 200 meters from Madhya Kailash Signal, Above CANARA BANK 2nd Floor)