|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||RS 3.2 LPA|
|Job Role||Junior Service Consultant|
|Last Date to Apply||Nov 2016|
Vodafone come a long way since making the first ever mobile call in the UK on 1 January 1985. Today, more than 400 million customers around the world choose us to look after their communications needs. In 30 years, a small mobile operator in Newbury has grown into a global business and one of the most valuable brands in the world. We now operate in around 30 countries and partner with networks in over 50 more.
- Handling Demon Broadband Customers Technical queries over the phone, emails & live chats.
- Handling and troubleshooting Technical issue like Connection, Routing, Slow Speed, Packet Loss, Latency,
- Router configurations, Emails and Email Client Configuration, Domain & DNS(A, MX record changes) and
- Web – Hosting services (web functional scripts) .
- To ensure contribute to achieve all service level agreements, such as achieve over 90% C-Sat and deliver >90% FTR on calls, emails & live chats.
- Update customer details and ensure appropriate follow ups done on cases require follow up and log fault to network team when required.
- Technical knowledge on Computers and Networking and troubleshooting skills (Nat and Non-Nat, IP address submitting and protocols).
- Willing to work in shifts including night shifts.
- Ability and eagerness to learn different skills and knowledge within Demon Broadband team.
- BE/BTech/Diploma/Any Degree graduates with Telecom/Computer science background
Should have good customer handling skills.
- Be a team player
- Good communication skills
- Good Technical & Communication skills
- Familiarity with operating Windows and Macintosh.
- Basic Knowledge of DSL (Digital Subscriber Line) ADSL and ADSL2+ (Asymmetric digital subscriber line) technologies.
- Basic Knowledge of the internet & ISP.