Amazon Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer On Dec 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs 3 – 4 LPA|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Should have fundamental knowledge in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Should be able to collaborate with internal and external teams to design and build innovative products that make an impact on the business and customers.
- Should perform scaling, latency, and customer experience are top priorities as the business grows.
- Must be part of high visibility team where you will make a direct positive impact on customer experience and the bottom-line of the company.
- Should have proficiency in C#, C++ and Linux/Windows frameworks
- Must have knowledge in computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Should have knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should have good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.