Company Name: Ugam Solutions Pvt Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate , PG
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Job Location: Mumbai/ Gurgaon
Job Role: Jr.Programmer Research Operations
- The key task of the Jr. Programmer is to program a correct online survey to collect correct data OR to process the data collected from the online survey by writing line of codes on any of the Market Research tools/platforms.
- Survey programmers create electronic surveys using technologies meant for this purpose.
- The electronic surveys are fielded on the internet (online surveys) or using the telephone (CATI surveys).
- These surveys are the medium for collection of survey research data.
- Programming online surveys with required quality and productivity levels:
- Understanding the project requirements
- Participating in meetings with clients to understand their requirements
- Programming and testing survey logic (Dimensions – Tool)
- Undertaking quality assurance of online surveys Interacting with clients
- Participating in internal project
- Should be enthusiastic with the right attitude
- Candidate shuold have Proficient in programming logic
- should have Familiar with ANY programming language like C/C++, VB, Java etc.
- Knowledge in Flash Programming would be an added advantage.
- Good analytical skills & Strong logical reasoning
- Ability to work independently and as part of a project team
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English
- Should be willing to work in night shifts
- Should be willing to sign a Business Continuity Agreement for 1year
- Drop would be available for employees working in Night Shift (within our Location boundary)
- Computer science / Computer Engineering Graduates / Post Graduates
Date: 2nd to 5th June 2014
Time: 11 AM
UGAM Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
PRISM Tower, B-wing, 6th Floor
Malad goregaon Link road,
Goregaon – West, Mumbai.
More Top MNC Jobs Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs Submit Your Resume – Just 2 Minutes