|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer (Intern)|
|JOB Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Cisco is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. An integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success. John T.Chambers is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the $47.1 billion company.
- Solid understanding of distributed systems and networking principles, plus working knowledge of related disciplines, e.g., computer security, algorithms, database, and operating systems.
- Contribute to small subsystem architecture design and write functional specs.
- Write and/or provide input portions of design specs.
- Independently develop software code per design specification.
- Write major portions of unit, integration, and regression test plan.
- Debug problems of moderate scope at the subsystem level.
- Perform complex subsystem level unit, integration, and dev tests.
- Identify and resolve problems found during internal verification testing at customer sites
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/BCA/BS/BA program from a recognized university or institution.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Fluent English speaking and writing. Strong communication skills required.
- Must be a team player with good inter-personal skills.
- Must have good analytic and troubleshooting skills.