|Salary||Rs 3 – 5 LPA|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|JOB Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should have experience in ASP. Net with MVC (Model-View-Controller)
- Should design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements.
- Should perform end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
- Should have excellent written communication skills with email etiquette’s.
- Fundamental Technical know-how on system trouble shooting.
- Should be able to work in rotational shifts
- Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
- Should have good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.