|Company Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Post||Graduate Engineering Apprentice|
|No of Vacancy||215|
|Last date to apply||16 Dec 2016|
About Us :
The Company which had its origin as the Hindustan Aircraft Company was incorporated on 23 Dec 1940 at Bangalore by Shri Walchand Hirachand a farsighted visionary in association with the Government of Mysore with an Authorised Capital of Rs.4 crores (Paid up capital Rs.40 lakhs) and with the aim of manufacturing aircraft in India. In March 1941, the Government of India became one of the shareholders in the Company holding 1/3 of its paid-up capital and subsequently took over its management in 1942.
Applications are invited from the eligible Degree (BE/B.Tech) passed candidates for 1 year Apprenticeship Training at TTI, HAL (BC), Bangalore, under Apprenticeship Act (Amendment), 1973 for the following discipline.
- Aeronautical Engineering-50 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering-50 Posts
- Civil Engineering-10 Posts
- Computer Science & Technology-30 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering-40 Posts
- Metallurgy-10 Posts
- Avionics-10 Posts
- Information Science & Engineering-5 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering -10 Posts