|Company Name||JP Morgan Chase|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||Dec 2016|
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- Design and implement complex and robust Suitability Platform solutions using enterprise technologies like Java/J2EE & Rest/Web services and adhere to SDLC best practices.
- Analysis of the requirements.
- Capturing data from clients, from multiple channels (online and paper).
- Algorithmically determining, from the captured data, the clients’ appetite for risk and their understanding of different investment products.
- Calculating the risk the different products clients may invest in.
- MIS, enabling reporting to internal compliance and external regulatory bodies.
- This role is for a hands-on developer working on the client data capture and risk classification components of the system.
- The group follows an agile development methodology based on the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should be creating detailed design documents.
- Should be coded using J2EE technologies like Java, Springs, Web Services, Extjs, JMS and Appway.
- Should be performing unit testing.
- Must be doing the peer code review and involved in integration testing.
- Should be providing support to the development team in resolving the issues encountered in Dev, integration, UAT, production environment.
- Must collaborate with technical groups (development, unit testing, integration testing) and operational groups (Operate, Infrastructure, Release Management) across regions (APAC, EMEA, USA).
- Should perform pre-trade checks to ensure all trades made for a client are suitable.
- Must be able to perform post-trade checks to evaluate various aspects of each client’s overall portfolio.
- Must have very strong knowledge in Core JAVA and J2EE technologies.
- Should have knowledge of Web Technologies : Java 7, Spring, Webservices, Rest Services, Extjs, JSP, Servlet, HTML, Xml, JMS, Jersey, Jaxb, Ibatis, Hibernate, JPA.
- Must have good database skills, experience in Sysbase, Oracle; knowledge of SQL.
- Should have good communication skills.