Syndicate Bank Recruitment For 400 Posts Of Probationary Officers On 31 Dec 2016 @ Across India
|Company Name||Syndicate Bank|
|Post||Probationary Officers (After PGDBF Course)|
|No of Vacancy||400|
|Salary||Rs. 3.50 lakhs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||28 Dec 2016|
Syndicate Bank was established in 1925 in Udupi, the abode of Lord Krishna in coastal Karnataka with a capital of Rs.8000/- by three visionaries – Sri Upendra Ananth Pai, a businessman, Sri Vaman Kudva, an engineer and Dr.T M A Pai, a physician – who shared a strong commitment to social welfare. Their objective was primarily to extend financial assistance to the local weavers who were crippled by a crisis in the handloom industry through mobilising small savings from the community. The bank collected as low as 2 annas daily at the doorsteps of the depositors through its Agents under its Pigmy Deposit Scheme started in 1928.
GET THE JOBS UPDATES IN YOUR INBOX
- Syndicate Bank invites young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in a Banking career with one of India’s best Banks to apply for admissions to the 1 year Post
- Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. Bangalore (MaGE) and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. Greater Noida (NEIPL).
- Candidate should possess Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Age Limit :
- Age (As on 01.10.2016) Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not later than 01.10.1996 and not earlier than 02.10.1988 (both dates inclusive)
- During nine months class room training the students shall be paid a sum of Rs 2500/- pm as stipend and during the last three months of internship a stipend of Rs 10000/- pm shall be paid.
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs. 100.00 (Intimation Charges Only), General & Others : Rs. 600.00 (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)
Selection Process :
- Candidates shall be selected by Syndicate Bank through a selection process consisting of an (open) online test conducted by IBPS followed by Interview and / or Group discussion. The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank.
- The endeavor is to select people who are bright, have good communication skills (both oral and written), are dedicated, can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude
Centres for online test:
Apply Now More Details [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]
More Bangalore Jobs More Chennai Jobs More Pune Jobs More Hyderabad Jobs More Delhi Jobs More NCR Jobs More Mumbai Jobs More Noida Jobs More Freshers Jobs