HCL Technologies Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Graduate Engineer Trainee On 20 Dec 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||HCL Technologies|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs 2.75 LPA|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Venue Date||20 Dec 2016|
HCL is a $6.3 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals.
GET THE JOBS UPDATES IN YOUR INBOX
Roles, responsibilities, and skill sets:
- Independent troubleshooting within SLA
- Manage Customer escalations
- Implementation of Six sigma projects
- Identify avenue for value adds and present value add summary
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to Network/Server/Storage devices
- Handling tickets/Requests
- Ensuring Data center uptime according to SLAs
- Implementing New technologies and Design changes
- Applying patches/upgrades to maintain security level
- Responsible for building and maintaining Test environment
- Update the knowledge base
- Technically upgrade across versions of environment when required
- Participation in Monthly steering committee meetings (as required)
- Participate in monthly QA audits
- Working on Network Device / Unix Server / Storage Devices (depending upon your respective domain)Regards,
- B.Tech/ BE (CSE / ISE / ECE / IT / TCE / EEE)
- Only 2016 batch candidates
- 60% and above in 10t Std, 12th Std & BE / B.Tech
- Probation : 15 Months
- Service Agreement : 18 Months
- Willing to relocate anywhere in India
- Immediate joining in December 2016
- Willing to work in 24*7 environment and any assignment
- Those students who are eligible and interested to attend the drive are advised to register with the link given below on or before 16th Dec 2016.
- Only registered candidates will be allowed to take part in the recruitment drive
- The registered candidates will get a confirmation mail to attend the drive from SJBIT.
- All those students who are registering with the above link will get an email confirmation from SJBIT to attend the drive on 20th Dec 2016.
SJB Institute of Technology,
# 67, BGS Health & Education City, Dr. Vishnuvardhan Road, Kengeri,
BANGALORE-560 060, INDIA.
More Bangalore Jobs More Chennai Jobs More Pune Jobs More Hyderabad Jobs More Delhi Jobs More NCR Jobs More Mumbai Jobs More Noida Jobs More Freshers Jobs