Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Associate System Engineer On 21-22 Dec 2016 @ Across India
|Company Name||Tech Mahindra|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||3.25 LPA +|
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|JOB Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||21 , 22 Dec 2016|
Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. We provide services to 649 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our innovative platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to all our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List. We are part of the USD 16.5 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. Mahindra operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, financial services and vacation ownership.
GET THE JOBS UPDATES IN YOUR INBOX
- FOR TRAINED FRESHERS (certificate courses of various agencies) on 21st Dec. 2016 for only those people who have undergone training course of various institutes (in this drive no any untrained fresher will be allowed)..
- Qualifying Courses – BE/B. Tech (CS, IT, all Circuit Engg streams, Mech and Mechatronics & Civil) or MCA
Candidate should have passed the Qualifying Course in 2014, ’15 or ‘16 from any AICTE approved institution
- without any live backlog. Candidates failed to pass engg within 4 yrs academic calendar are not eligible.
- Should have scored minimum of 60% in SSC/10th, Non-Engg Graduation (e.g. B. Sc/BCA/BCS, etc., in case done), BE/B. Tech and MCA(where applicable)
- Should have scored minimum of 65% in HSC or equivalent and Diploma (in case done)
Gap not to be more than 1 yr between any two course.
- Loss of an academic year post joining a course for whatsoever reason renders candidate ineligible.
Selection Process :
- Eligible candidate will be required to go through Campus Test (Quantitative + Maths + English), Story Writing in English based on random Image, Tech Evaluation, HR Evaluation with each of the acting as a filter for the next level.
Bond – Selected candidates will have to execute a service bond for two years at a damage cost of INR 1 Lakh on joining.’
Designation & CTC – Selected candidates will be joining as Entry Level Trainee Programmer at any of the TechM Offshore locations at a CTC of INR 2.6LPA during six months ‘ probation and INR 3.25LPA post successful completion of probation.
Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R),
PuneApply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]
More Bangalore Jobs More Chennai Jobs More Pune Jobs More Hyderabad Jobs More Delhi Jobs More NCR Jobs More Mumbai Jobs More Noida Jobs More Freshers Jobs