IBM Walk-in For Freshers As Technical Support Associate 20- 23 Dec 2016 @ Hyderabad/Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|walk-in Date||20 to 23 Dec 2016|
|walk-in Time||9:30 AM|
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Proficient knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
- English: Fluent
CANDIDATES FROM NON-TECHNICAL BACKGROUND WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Updated Resume
- Copy of this Job Posting
- Photo Id proof (PAN Card or Passport or Voter’s Card or Driving License or Adhar card) – Original
- Highest Qualification Mark Sheets – Soft copy
- Offer Letter / Relieving letter – for experienced candidates – Soft copy.
- Please do not carry Bags/Back Packs as they are not allowed inside the IBM premises.
Date: 20th, 21st, 22nd &23rd December 2016 Time – 10 AM to 3 PM
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
APIIC Software Layout,
Raheja IT Park, 3B
Phase 2, Madhapur,
Interview Date:– 20th, 21st, 22nd &23rd December 2016 Time – 10 AM – 3 PM
IBM India Pvt. Ltd
D Block , Embassy Golf Links,
Behind Dell, Koramangala, Bangalore
Contact Person – Karthik /Sam
D1 Block , Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Nagawara Outer Ring Road,
Contact Person – Nisha / Aswathy
[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]