Hindustan Petroleum Corporation(HPCL) Recruitment For Engineers On 10 Feb 2017 @ Across India
HPCL Recruitment 2017
|Company Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation(HPCL)|
|No of Vacancy||Nil|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||10 Feb 2017|
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Government of India enterprise operating in the Oil and Natural Gas sector which has been conferred with the Navratna Status. Apart from various other innumerable recognitions, it also holds the distinction of featuring on the prestigious Forbes 2000 and Global Fortune 500 lists and enjoys a market share of 20.94% among PSUs in India.
GET THE JOBS UPDATES IN YOUR INBOX
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology in the above mentioned disciplines. All the qualifications should be 4 years full time regular course/s from AICTE approved/UGC recognized University/Deemed University. The courses offered by
- Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Candidates (belonging to General and OBC-NC category) should have secured minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations, relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August 2016. At the time of applying, candidates (belonging to General and OBC- NC category) should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks up to last semester examinations which is relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
|Discipline||Prescribed 4 year full time Engineering degrees|
|Mechanical||Mechanical, Mechanical & Production|
|Electrical||Electrical, Electrical & Electronics|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Applied Electronics|
|Instrumentation||Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics, Instrumentation & Process Control|
|Chemical||Chemical, Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining|
- The graduate engineers from the relevant disciplines, desirous of taking up a career with Hindustan Petroleum are required to appear in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017.
- Candidates appearing in different GATE paper other than that of their Qualifying Engineering discipline will not be considered for further selection procedure.
- On the basis of valid GATE 2017 marks, qualified candidates will be called for further selection process in a predetermined ratio in order of the category-wise discipline wise merit list.
|Engineering discipline advertised by Hindustan Petroleum||Corresponding GATE-2017 paper||Corresponding GATE-2017 Paper code|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
(Application Starting Date : 10 January 2017)Apply Now More Details [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]
More Bangalore Jobs More Chennai Jobs More Pune Jobs More Hyderabad Jobs More Delhi Jobs More NCR Jobs More Mumbai Jobs More Noida Jobs More Freshers Jobs