Cisco Hiring Freshers As Network Engineer @ Bangalore On Jan 2017
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA|
|Job Role||Network Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
- Cisco seeks a Network Consulting Engineer to help customers maximize network availability and functionality to achieve their business goals.
- The NCE delivers the technologies, solutions and services customers need to expertly manage their networks.
- In this role, you will be “Cisco”s face to the customer,” working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
- Having Knowledge in one or more of: IP Internet working, IBM internet working, LAN switching, ATM, WAN Expertise Voice technologies.
- Must have ability to leverage technical expertise of others.
- Should have knowledge of network design concepts.
- Having knowledge of network management, network availability capacity planning will be an added advantage.
- Should possess knowledge of software development and design concepts is desirable.
- Must be a creative problem solver, comfortable with challenging the status quo and rapidly responding to escalated issues.
- Must have knowledge of seasoned mix of broad networking knowledge and specific area expertise, as well as excellent Customer
- Must have relationship Management (CRM) skills, you”re well positioned to become a trusted advisor capable of building solid, long-term relationships with customers.
- Must have good communication skills.