WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES Off-Campus : Multiple Positions : On 10 June 2014 @ NCR
– 40% in 10th and 10+2
– 50% in Graduation or Post Graduation (as applicable)
Option-1 (For GIS)
– BCA,B.Sc,M.Sc. (Chemistry/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Biotechnology/Nutrition and Dietetics/Bioinformatics/Visual Communication/Botany/Zoology/Biology /Marine Biology/Marine Biotechnology/Home Science/Hotel Management and Food Technology/CS/ IT/ Electronics/ Physics/ Mathematics / Statistics)
Option-2 (For WASE)
– BCA + Maths/Business maths in 12th Std + No standing Arrears
– M.Sc – Computer Science/Electronics/ Physics/Mathematics+ No Standing Arrears
– M.Sc Integrated – Not Eligible.
– B.Sc (Physics/Maths/Statistics/Comp Science/Information Technology/Electronics/Computer Application) + Maths/Business Maths in 12th Std + No standing Arrears
– BCM+ Maths in 12th Std + No standing Arrears
– B.Sc (All branches + No B.Sc Nursing/ Agriculture/Polymer Chemistry) + with Maths 12th Commerce/Arts/Diploma + No Standing Arrears
– BCA + without Maths in 12th std +12th Commerce/Arts/Diploma + No Standing Arrears
– M.Sc (All Branches) +No Standing Arrears
– M.Sc Integrated Not Eligible.
Program would begin with a presentation followed by 3 rounds of interview
– Group Discussion/Topic round
– Online Aptitude Test
– Essay Writing
– HR – PI Interview and Communication Skills round
The Stipend paid is as below :
– Year 1 Rs. 11.500/-
– Year 2 – Rs. 14,000/-
– Year 3 Rs. 19,000/-
– Year 4 Rs. 23,000/- (Higher education will be sponsored by WIPRO)
The Job location of the candidates will be as per their 3 choices made on priority basis. However, they are required to be flexible as per the requirement of the organization.
Please note this process will be purely on non-commercial basis. Wipro does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Wipro has not authorized any agency/partner to collect any fee for recruitment.
All the interested candidates should carry the following documents (MANDATORY) :
# One copy of their updated CV
# Two copies of their latest passport size photograph
# Photo Identity Card (College ID/Drivers License/Voters ID etc)
# Photo copies of all educational documents (10th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation)
Note: This drive is NOT for B.Tech or M.Tech, so B.Tech/M.Tech students are requested NOT to register at this link.
Note: Candidates without meeting given Eligibility Criteria – Please do NOT apply.
Walk-In Date : On 10th June 2014 (Tuesday)
Reporting Time : 9:00 AM sharpMore Info Click Here Register Now More Top MNC Jobs Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs Submit Your Resume – Just 2 Minutes