‘ADITYA BIRLA GROUP’ : BE / B.Tech : Openings for Electrical Engineers
1) Plan and execute electrical maintenance and repair activities of the entire plant during shift working to ensure availability of electrical equipments and power distribution system to meet the production targets ensuring safety.
2) Power Supply Ensure uninterrupted power supply to plant in order achieve targeted production.
3) Condition Based Maintenance Carryout regular condition monitoring of electrical distribution system in order to ensure power system availability Monitor conditions of breakers and distribution system and record the temperatures
4) Equipment availability Attend electrical equipment breakdown in shortest possible time to ensure equipment availability
5) Documentation Prepare and maintain electrical Power generation and consumption reports.
6) Prepare daily power consumption report.-5. Safety Ensure electrical safety while carrying out shift activities
7) Follow standard operating procedure while carrying out shift activities.-6. System Implementation Implementation of WCM/ISO 9001/ISO 14001 and OHSMS18001 activities
8) Train workmen in WCM and ISO concepts.
Qualifications BE/B.Tech (Electrical Engineering)
Mandatory Skills :
# Good Communication Skills
# Proficient with Kannada language is an added advantage
Experience Level : 0-5 Years
Reports to: Assistant General Manager
Last Date of Application: 20/06/2014, 11:59:00 PMApply Here