IB Technology hiring SAP HCM Delhi/NCR
Salary: INR 4,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A
IB technology is looking for SAP HCM consultant experienced in Analysing and defining complex SAP Human Resources functions, business processes, and user needs.He/She will be responsible for functional configuration, testing, and maintenance tasks in according to operational and business needs Primary Skills :
- Principles of SAP Human Resources systems modules with an emphasis on Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Time Management, Benefits, and Payroll
- Fundamentals of functional configuration and testing
- Principles and practices of Indian payroll, time, employee benefits, human resource reporting,
- Expertise in Indian payroll system that includes integration with FI module, loan management ,leave management, statutory deductions, compliance and report generation , PCR and schema.
- Should have wide exposure to master data upload through LSMW programs and query handling.
- Conceptual knowledge in modules such as Recruitment, positive time management.
- Should be proficient in periodical HR activities after SAP implementation
- SAP ASAP methodology
- Indian and local laws, ordinances, codes, and regulations related to human resources information processing
Secondary Skills :
- Certified SAP HR
- Work effectively and independently on assigned projects
- Work effectively and cooperatively with administrators, functional and technical team members, and users
- Provide technical assistance to users
- Train system users effectively