HCL Walkin Drive For BE, B.Tech, Diploma, BCA, B.Sc Freshers (2014 Passouts)
HCL Walkin Drive For 2014 Batch Freshers BE, B.Tech, Diploma, BCA, B.Sc On 17th June 2014. HCL walkin recruitment drive in Coimbatore for freshers (B.Tech/BE/ Diploma Engineering (Branches – EEE, CS, IT, ECE, E&I) /GNIIT(after 12th 3yr course)/BCA/BS). Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview in Coimbatore at the below mentioned venue.
|Company Name||HCL Technologies Ltd|
|Education||BE, B.Tech, Diploma, BCA, B.Sc|
|Experience||Freshers – 2014 Batch|
|Industry||IT / Software|
- Respond to and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps. Provide level 1 support and perform other activities based adhering on SOPs/work instructions.
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, setup of PC-based software products (e.g. word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications), client software & basic network connectivity problems within SLA (If any).
- Use the Incident Management System to document information and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention’s
- Analyze, acknowledge & record each & every alert in the monitoring tools & handle the alerts as per their impact.
- Administer and provide User account provisioning & activities.
- Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists.
- Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units.
- Initiates, Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis resolution via email/chat/ telephone/web, Monitoring & Management of various IT Infrastructure components for customers end users.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and escalations.
- Participate in on-going training and departmental development.
- Ready to work in rotational shifts, 24 x 7 shifts to provide monitoring of IT infrastructure support.
HCL Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: June 17th 2014
Timing: 9 AM 11 AM
Walk-in Venue :
Eachanari, Pollachi Main Road
Landmark : Near Eachanari Vinayagar TempleMore Top MNC Jobs Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs Submit Your Resume – Just 2 Minutes