Technical Support Engineer
A work integrated learning program, leading to a Master’s Degree in Software Engineering from BITS Pilani
BCA, BCM, BSC (Circuit branches or Mathematics as one of the subjects), 2013 & 2014 passouts with at least 60% marks
In the role you are expected to leverage technical expertise (taught by a learning team which is considered amongst the best in the world) to solve customer issues.Customer issues may be received by Support Centers through automated dials, voice initiated technical calls from EMC Customers, Customer Engineers, or remote maintenance calls and Web Support Calls.
You are expected to provide problem determination and resolution for customer issues, proactively recommend revisions to current procedures to improve customer satisfaction. A difficult problem? Just engage or escalate to more senior colleagues to help resolve complex issues.
- You will be expected to solve complex technical issues through standard operating & diagnostic processes using the combination of technical knowledge & analytical capabilities
- It’s possible that the issues impacting the customer could be mission critical, and a speedy resolution is much appreciated. Effective communication with internal & external stakeholders is a key success criterion in the role. Fortunately, not all problems need to be solved from ground zero. There is a database of searchable content on problem resolution, and you are expected to contribute to the centralized problem identification & resolution database.
- In critical & complex cases, you may assist in problem recreation & failure analysis of system level issues, using a variety of test equipment, diagnostic tools &techniques. During your analysis, found something important / useful? Share the experience with Field Technical Specialists, Account Managers, Sales and other EMC co-workers.
- You will also monitor and track service calls, provide call status updates at regular intervals and communicate status to customers using appropriate tools.
- As a 24X7X365 organization, shift work, holidays and on-call responsibilities may be required.
What’s In It for You?
An opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading technology companies. Amongst a plethora of recognitions,EMC is #2 in Fortune’s most admired computer companies, and recently rated as the happiest company for young professionals – By Forbes
Under the GSAP program, you are assured of a world class mentoring program to help you be successful in the long run.
Earn as you learn. A Master’s degree in Software Engineering will be yours in 4 years, and EMC pays for it! Enjoy the best in class benefits of being a full time employee, without sacrificing the passion & zeal for learning.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Analytical & problem solving skills
- Technology Orientation
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Working in Global Shifts
Hiring Process: Group Discussion, Online Aptitude test, Technical tests, Interviews
Work Location: Bangalore
Compensation & Benefits
- INR 3.9 Lakh (includes insurance, transport & other benefits) + Shift Allowance
- World class employee benefits in terms of Insurance, Transport, etc.
job openings in bangalore for freshers,
job openings in bangalore,
fresher job openings in bangalore,
freshers job openings in bangalore,
job openings bangalore,
it job openings in bangalore,
openings in bangalore,
job opening in bangalore,
openings for freshers in bangalore,
freshers openings in bangalore,
latest job openings in bangalore,
job openings at bangalore,
jobs openings in bangalore,
fresher openings in bangalore,
bangalore job openings