Software Engineering Associate
– Degree: BE/BTech (Any stream) / MCA from 2014 batch
– Eligibility score: Minimum 60% at BE/BTech level
– Exception for Maharashtra region universities: 55% and above at BE/BTech level
– Backlogs: No standing backlogs
– Good pH score
– Note: Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card. Bhutan and Nepal nationals are allowed to work in India without a need for obtaining a Visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work Visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India.
Additional eligibility for current drive :
You need to meet ANY one of the following criteria in addition to the eligibility norm.
1. You should be from IITs / BITS / NITs / ISM Dhanbad / IIITs and equivalent colleges.
2. You have an alternate competing offer from a company with minimum revenues of $500 million.(especially from companies like Wipro, TCS, Infosys, IBM, Cognizant, Mindtree, HCL, Tech Mahindra etc the same will be verified on the day of event)
Salary : Rs.300000/-
Event Dates :
– 2/3rd August – Delhi
– 9/10th August – Bangalore
– Events at other locations will be announced at a later date
Last Date : 2 August 2014
Job Location : PAN India
Note: You should be flexible in terms of joining location.
Experience Required : FresherApply Now