Company :Wipro BPO Solutions Ltd
Website : www.wipro.com
Job Role : Associtae Analyst
Eligibility : BCom/MBA/PGDM
Experience : 0 – 1 Year
Job Location : Chennai
Walk-In Date : 18 Oct – 24 Oct 2014
Walk-In Time : 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Wipro Infotech is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region. Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Backed by our strong quality processes and rich experience managing global.
1. Work as a team player.
2. Ability to research on own and good analytical skills.
3. Interact with internal and external clients to get relevant information.
4. Plan and prioritize all projects handled by the team.
5. Ensuring timely updates/review of SOPs, Issue Logs.
6. Maintenance of escalation policies.
7. Handling and monitoring issue and query mails and escalating issues promptly to the Team Leader.
8. A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow things through.
CDC1, No: 105,
Anna Salai, Guindy,
Chennai – 32.
Submit Your Resume – Just 2 Minutes Technical Interview Questions More Top MNC Jobs Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs