Company :ICICI Bank
Website : www.icicibank.com
Job Role : Junior Officers – Sales
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Job Location : Across India
Walk-In Date : 04 – 06 & 08 – 13 & 15 – 20 & 22 – 24 Dec 2014
Walk-In Time : 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
ICICI Limited was formed in 1955 through efforts by the World Bank, the Government of India and important members of the Indian industry. Our experience spans a vast range of financial services, including banking, broking, mutual funds, insurance, loans and venture funds. ICICI Group is one of India’s largest providers of consumer credit and private sector life and general insurance. Also, ICICI Bank has grown to become India’s second largest bank, providing innovative banking services to over 30 million customers worldwide. It is the first bank in India to provide online services. It is also the first bank in Asia (excluding Japan) to get listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). Apart from India, ICICI Bank has a presence in Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Canada, China, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Thailand, UAE, UK and USA.
1. The candidate should be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
2. Should have 0 – 2 years experience in call centers handling domestic and international customers.
3. Should have Good Communication Skills (English & Hindi & Local Language) and verbal ability.
4. The candidate should have the ability to build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers.
5. Should be able to engage with people in a convincing manner.
6. Should maintain the ability to generate ideas which can help him/her and the team to achieve the targets assigned.
7. Drive and passion for results.
Multiple (Gujarat, MP, Mumbai, ROMG, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, NCR, PHC, Rajasthan, UP, Assam, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, West Bengal)