CTS Hiring Freshers | Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune
Cognizant Technology Solutions is looking for enthusiastic candidates who can work as Programmer Analyst Trainee. The salary offered for the position is Rs. 3,01,500/- per annum.
Designation: Programmer Analyst Trainee
- 2014 batch of B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / MS five years integrated degree students belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engg/Mechanical only.
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 70% in X, XII, UG and PG (if applicable) considering all subjects/semester
- No Standing Arrears at the time of Interview process
- Recent Education – convocation or provisional certificate and consolidated or semester wise mark sheet is also mandatory during interview process
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Open only to Indian nationals.
- Annual Total Compensation: INR 301,500
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their AMCAT Score.
- AMCAT ID is required for registration.
- Technical and HR Interview
Please register yourself at the earliest, within the next 2 days
Post Recruitment Training at Cognizant Academy — the in-house Learning & Development arm of Cognizant.
- 100 hours of pre on–boarding e–learning program
- 14 week classroom training, followed by 38 week on-the-job technical training
- Multiple technology tracks : Java, DotNet, Datawarehousing, Mainframe, Database, Testing, and IT Infrastructure services among others
- Decentralized, world-class training infrastructure
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 75 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 199,700 employees as of September 30, 2014, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
- Job Responsibilities: The profile includes working on multiple Technologies in leading provider of information technology
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 3.02 LPA
- Industry: IT