0 – 6 Months
Godrej Infotech Ltd, embarked on the journey of Business Excellence using EFQM 2013 (formerly known as The European Excellence Model Foundation for Quality Management), which outlines the foundation of achieving sustainable excellence in any organization. We are assessed at SEI-CMM Level 4, which means our quality processes are well-defined and professionally managed. We also have ISO-9001 2008 Quality Systems Certification for Analysis, Design, Coding, testing, Delivery and Maintenance of Commercial Application Software, ERP Consultancy and Facilities Management Services.
- The incumbent would be responsible for managing profitable direct sales operations in one or more major cities in a State through a team of outsourced direct sales staff. Only candidates with location flexibility should apply. He/she would:
– Develop, implement and review processes & initiatives to sell all Godrej appliances, AMCs & accessories through the door-to-door channel.
– Constantly review category-wise performance, gather feedback from the field, understand bottlenecks and take corrective and preventive actions.
– Supervise day-to-day activities of sales camps.
– Facilitate regular product-based & soft-skills training of the FOS.
– Introduce incentive schemes for FOS aimed at driving a profitable category mix.
– Ensure smooth flow of information between the organization and FOS for a brand-salient customer interface.
– Coordinate with other departments like Commercial and Sales for day-to-day operational requirements including collections, stocks, product deliveries, etc.
– Ensure customer grievances coming up on the field are resolved within reasonable time frames & requisite information on Godrej service infrastructure provided to existing customers.
- (1) Topline & bottom-line objectives through direct selling of appliances, annual maintenance contracts (AMCs), accessories, etc.
(2) Recruitment, training & development & productivity improvements of feet on street (FOS).
(3) Brand building through CRM initiatives. APPLY NOW