Company :Ernst & Young
Website : www.ey.com
Job Role : Reporting Analyst
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Walk-In Date : 09 Dec – 12 Dec 2014
Walk-In Time : 09:00 AM – 11:00 AM
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. The organization operates as a network of member firms which are separate legal entities in individual countries. It has 167,000 employees and more than 700 offices in more than 140 countries.In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
– Prepare ad hoc report requests in the development, implementation and support of applications to meet the clients business requirements.
– Determine the daily workflow and prioritize effectively to process multiple requests for information from all levels of firm management.
– Develop ad hoc reports based on managements requests utilizing the most appropriate output format for the internal client which may include Excel spreadsheets.
– Coordinate the production and distribution of monthly and quarterly reports in a timely manner.
– Provide support for other users of our information systems to assist in product knowledge (i.e. Excel and internal databases) and in Information Technology Services (ITS) information systems reporting.
– Participate in the creation, generation, and distribution of various reports and queries that can be utilized by external/internal customer groups.
– Maintain internal databases and related information.
– Monitor and process scheduling requests. Verify accuracy of requests and make sure they adhere to policies.
Global Shared Services,
RMZ Infinity, Tower C, 3rd Floor,
Municipal No – 3, Old Madras Road,
K R Puram, Bangalore.