“Cisco Systems hiring for Software Engineer”:Bangalore
GET THE JOBS UPDATES IN YOUR INBOX
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies since the company’s inception. This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
• Participate in feature design discussions and contribute innovative ideas and solutions.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing, technical support and documentation group on related tasks.
• Solid understanding of distributed systems and networking principles, plus working knowledge of related disciplines, e.g., computer security, algorithms, database, and operating systems.
• Contribute to small subsystem architecture design and write functional specs.
• Write and/or provide input portions of design specs.
• Independently develop software code per design specification.
• Write major portions of unit, integration, and regression test plan.
• Debug problems of moderate scope at the subsystem level.
• Perform complex subsystem level unit, integration, and dev tests.
• Identify and resolve problems found during internal verification testing at customer sites.
More Bangalore Jobs More Chennai Jobs More Pune Jobs More Hyderabad Jobs More Delhi Jobs More NCR Jobs More Mumbai Jobs More Noida Jobs More Freshers Jobs