“New Associate Software Engineer “:Bengaluru / Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune
Job Location: Bengaluru / Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune
No. of Job opening: 100
Salary Range: Rupees 1,75,000 – 2,00,000
GET THE JOBS UPDATES IN YOUR INBOX
Functional Area: IT
Industry Type: IT-Software/ Software Services
1.Perform daily test execution towards identifying defects/issues and help delivery on time.
2. Ensure work flow completion and accuracy and meet high volume and aggressive delivery timelines.
3. Meet Service Level agreements/Key Performance Indicators as per the guidelines.
4. Provide support to adherence to Standard Operating Procedure(SOP)for various project enhancements & on-going project efforts.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Proficiency in written and spoken English
4. Basic knowledge of computers
UG Qualifications:B.Sc (Chemistry, Comp Sc, Electronics, IT, Maths, Physics, Statistics)BCA / BCM (Computers)
Minimum Marks: 60%
Graduation after: 2013.
*Note: Candidate should have a UG qualification
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 305,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014.
More Bangalore Jobs More Chennai Jobs More Pune Jobs More Hyderabad Jobs More Delhi Jobs More NCR Jobs More Mumbai Jobs More Noida Jobs More Freshers Jobs