Boeing Hiring Freshers As Junior Software Engineer On July 2017 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Junior Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- The selected individual will be a part of the engineering and technology team in Boeing India. This position involves working closely with other development teams in Sweden, Singapore, Canada and US.
- The selected individual will be part of a skilled team in the Crew Management Solutions implementation department, responsible for the development and delivery of our Crew management products to airline customers.
- This position develops and maintains technical relationships / partnerships with global team members to develop collaborative plans and execute on projects.
- This position provides periodic updates to Boeing management in the form of progress reports, project summaries, and other related documents.
- This position will support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, mentoring, customer engagement etc.
- This position will require some international travel.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Mathematics, or Engineering is required and a Master degree is preferred.
- Should have 0 to 1 year of experience as a software application developer.
- Candidates with Aviation related application development background will be given preference.