Bristlecone Walk-in Freshers As Java Developer 2016 batch On 20 Apr 2016 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|walk-in Date||20 April 2016|
|walk-in Time||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
Bristlecone is a supply chain and business analytics advisor, serving customers across a wide range of industries. Rated by Gartner as among the top ten system integrators in the supply chain space, we are uniquely positioned to solve contemporary supply chain problems, with supply chain and analytics focus as our advantage
- B.E/B.Tech (2015 – 2016) pass outs only..
- Should be open to work in 24*7 rotational shift.
Selection Process :
- 1st round – Group discussion
- 2nd round – Written test
- 3rd round – HR/Competency discussion
- 4th round – Technical interview
- 5th round – Final Client interview.
- Kindly carry your updated cv, photo id proof, a pen, and print out of this mail.
- Kindly go through the company profile
Date: 20 April 2016 Time: 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
2nd floor, “D” block, RMZ Centennial, ITPL Main road, Near Graphite India Bus stop, Bangalore
Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook