Broadsoft Hiring Freshers As Junior Software Engineer On Mar 2016 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Junior Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Feb 2016|
About Company :
As the leading global provider of Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) services to operators worldwide, BroadSoft helps deliver applications Enterprise customers demand. BroadSoft simplifies the way organizations communicate and collaborate. Our unique and flexible UC-One app is a complete solution that delivers all the Unified Communication and Collaboration features companies want to boost satisfaction and worker productivity, and reduce costs.
- Understand the design and code various modules for new features and maintenance of existing software applications.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Working with teammates in the migration of older applications (asp) to current technologies.
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.
- Engineering degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronic and Communications.
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming concepts (Java/C++).
- Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts.
- Familiarity with version control concepts.
- Knowledge of client/server application development.
- Knowledge of development methodologies.
- Knowledge of unit testing theory.
- Strong desire to learn