BT Group Hiring Freshers As Graduate Engineer Trainee On 27 June 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||BT Group|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Last Date to Apply||27 June 2016|
BT Group plc is a holding company which owns British Telecommunications plc,trading as BT, a British multinational telecommunications services company with head offices in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in around 170 countries.BT’s origins date back to the founding of the Electric Telegraph Company in 1846 which developed a nationwide communications network. In 1912, the General Post Office, a government department, became the monopoly telecoms supplier in GB. The Post Office Act of 1969 led to the GPO becoming a public corporation.
- Receives and processes orders from Sales, Audit and Order entry.
- May manage customer orders (track) through to full implementation, escalating where necessary to achieve Customer Commitment Date.
- Schedules work in advance to meet Global Services and customer due dates.
- Highlights process failures to Customer Service Manager.
- Update systems to record order-tracking actions.
- Responsible for order processing and billing and communicating details with customers and the Account Managers.
- May do proactive jeopardy management.
- Ensure that all orders are closed after installation.
- Provide process improvement input wherever possible.
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech from a recognized university or institution.
- A suitable formal training path to certification standard, where appropriate, will need to be completed e.g. CCNP, MCSE, Sun Solaris, Oracle certified DBA, HP certified systems engineer etc.
- Developed skills in basic theories, practices and procedures in one skill area through formal training, and able to apply basic knowledge/skills to own work area.
- Able to respond to standard manager requests and understand the relationships between work processes and the business, although horizons will probably be limited to own team.
- Can use existing, clearly defined procedures to solve routine problems and organise own time to deliver against tasks set by others within a short-term horizon.
Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]
To know job updates in FaceBookFaceBook Group Facebook Page