Calypso Technology Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer On Nov 2016 @ Mumbai
|Company Name||Calypso Technology|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA|
|Qualification||BE/B Tech/M Sc|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Calypso is the leading provider of front-to-back technology solutions for the financial markets.With 18 years of experience delivering cross-asset solutions for trading, processing, risk management and accounting, we are able to focus our significant resources on customer problems, bringing simplicity to the most complex business and technology issues. The constant pressures for better allocation of capital and improved risk management, matched by an ever changing regulatory landscape in the financial markets demand technology solutions that are reliable, adaptable and scalable
- Contribute to the R&D, development and testing of the next generation product developed on top of industry standard technologies.
- Troubleshoot, suggest solution and test time-critical hot-fixes for multi-threaded concurrency issues in an n-tiered architecture.
- Analyze defects and coordinate development of fixes.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/M Sc from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of % through out academics.
- Should have knowledge on Java, Swing, JDBC, RMI, J2EE, XML
- Should have experience with Java persistence or ORM implementations, including SQL, JDBC, ORM solutions such as EJB 3.0, JAVA Persistence API, Hibernate and multi-threaded, client-server applications is desirable.
- Having experience of working with different transport protocols such as JMS, JERI, RMI, SOAP, or REST is plus
- Must have strong object-oriented analysis and design skills.
- Should have knowledge of Query language abstraction such as SQL, EJBQL, HQL, XQuery is a plus
- Must have API Experience with JAAS, JNDI, JSSE, JMX, JTA, JMS.
- Should have knowledge of caching frameworks such as Tangosol, JCache, Java Spaces, Gemfire and others is desirable and plus.
- Must have knowledge of with software tools such as Eclipse, Gradle, YourKit and SVN
- Should have knowledge of application servers like JBOSS is required
- Should have good communication skills.