Canara Bank Recruitment For Junior Officers On 21 May 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Canara Bank-CANARA BANK SECURITIES LTD(CBSL)|
|No of Vacancy||36|
|Last date to apply||21 May 2016|
About US :
Widely known for customer centricity, Canara Bank was founded by Shri Ammembal Subba Rao Pai, a great visionary and philanthropist, in July 1906, at Mangalore, then a small port town in Karnataka. The Bank has gone through the various phases of its growth trajectory over hundred years of its existence. Growth of Canara Bank was phenomenal, especially after nationalization in the year 1969, attaining the status of a national level player in terms of geographical reach and clientele segments. Eighties was characterized by business diversification for the Bank. In June 2006, the Bank completed a century of operation in the Indian banking industry. The eventful journey of the Bank has been characterized by several memorable milestones. Today, Canara Bank occupies a premier position in the comity of Indian banks.
- Graduation in any discipline from a university recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government with a minimum score of 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC). Those having
- Stock Market related Diploma /Certification qualification from the Institutes like NISM, BSE Institute, or any other Institute imparting Stock Market related courses or appeared for the final Examination of aforesaid course and expecting the results shall be given preference.
- Computer literacyOperating & working knowledge in computer systems is essential.
Salary Offered :
- I year Rs.22500 per month
- II year: Rs.22500 pm + Annual Increment (AI) upto Rs.2500 pm.
- III year: Rs.22500 pm + Ist year AI + IInd year AI upto Rs.3000 pm.
Age Minimum: 20 years; Maximum- 35 years* (Inclusive of all relaxations as furnished below)
Experience Not essential. Those having experience in equity brokerage houses or Depository Participants shall be given additional weightage in the selection process.More Details [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page