Capgemini Walk-in For Freshers As Process Associate On 14- 17 Mar 2017 @ Noida
Capgemini Freshers Jobs
|Job Role||Process Associate|
|Walkin Date||14- 17 Mar 2017|
Capgemini Freshers Jobs : Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Present in 44 countries with more than 130,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written).
- Understanding of Basic HRO functions such as Payroll and Compensation.
- Prior experience in Claim Operations/HRO/Payroll processes will be preferred.
- Working Knowledge of MS Excel and CRM Tools.
- Should be ready for 24/7 shift.
- Knowledge of basic computer operations.
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation.
- Should have great interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
Documents to Carry:
- Please carry the mail print out to the venue.
- One copy of their updated resume.
- One passport size photograph.
- Photo ID proof.
2nd Floor, 139-140,
Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ),
Block-B, Sector-82, Noida 201305.