Capgemini Hiring Freshers As L1 Support – Service Desk On Feb 2017 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||L1 Support – service desk|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
- We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
- Keeps the knowledge base updated and optimized, so that the Service Desk analysts are able to work effectively.
- Ensures knowledge is created, authenticated and approved in accordance with the knowledge management process
- Regular reporting of the knowledge management tool
- Supporting Service Desk agents by ensuring quality and trainings
- Ensures high quality of available knowledge, in terms of consistency and technical merit at the same time assure that the available knowledge is fully understandable for all stakeholders – end users, the Service Desk analysts, and support team members.
- Manages the knowledge validation process and update the knowledge base on regular basis. Knowledge
- Manager provides vast knowledge to the Service Desk and help in developing the knowledge on the Service
- Desk by identifying required training areas.
- Active support in knowledge transfers, maintaining process documentation including work instructions and procedures, maintaining knowledge sharing web-sites like Talent or
- Capgemini Wiki; active support of the knowledge transfer process, for knowledge being shifted to the Service Desk
- Support to designing and reengineering processes on Service Desks
- Prepare weekly\bi-weekly process updates overview
- Manages the content of end user facing tools (e.g. Talent, Knowledge base)
- Experience in similar role would be an asset
- Excellent English language skills both verbal and written;
- Analytical skills to evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details
- Working knowledge of ITSM;
- Working knowledge of MS Excel;
- Comprehension of ITIL methodology;
- Very good communication skills;
- Good IT Knowledge;
- Document administration skills;
- Awareness of service management and knowledge management tools
- Attention to details