Capgemini Walkins For Accounts Executive/Accountant On 04 Apr 2017 @ Bangalore
|Experience||1 – 4 years|
|Job Role||Accounts Executive/Accountant|
|Walkin Date||04 Apr 2017 10:00 AM – 01:00 PM|
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Present in 44 countries with more than 130,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
Record to Report:
- Responsible for preparation and posting of journal entries.
- Responsible for preparation of reconciliations and resolution of open items.
- Responsible for completion of month end activities as per timelines.
- Participates in meeting service levels, key measurement targets of the team.
- Good Communication skills, Verbal and Written.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Good with Accounting Knowledge.
- Should be flexible to work in US Shift.
- The role holder must comply with all the Quality Management System (QMS), Business Continuity
- Management System (BCMS) and Information Security Management System (ISMS) requirements and guidelines of the organization.
P to P:
- Good end to end and domain knowledge in P2P and expertise in Accounts Payable.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and documentation skill.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Sound People Management skills.
- Experience in handling team.
- Strong delivery skills.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility working across teams and Shift.
- Team Lead.
Documents to Carry:
- Updated Resume.
- Passport Size photograph.
- Photo ID proof and Address Proof.
- Last 3 month pay slips.
- Relieving letter of all companies.
- Current company offer letter.
- Marks Card(10th, 12th, Grad).
Capgemini Business Services,
Brigade Metropolis, 3rd floor,
SUMMIT Tower A, 73/1,
Garudacharpalya, Mahadevpura Post,