Cargill Hiring Freshers AsTrainee IT Analyst On Apr 2016 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Trainee IT Analyst|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Cargill, Incorporated, is an American privately held, multinational corporation based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, a Minneapolis suburb. Founded in 1865, it is now the largest privately held corporation in the United States in terms of revenue.
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA from any recognized university
- Ability to learn new technologies and apply that learning to value added solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Curiosity to learn about the business needs beyond technology and data requests.
- Customer-service oriented—ability to adjust to users’ different learning styles/abilities.
- Ability to present information in a way that helps the users to understand it and draw insight from it
- Demonstrated ability to work independently within the boundaries of a given task and as part of a team
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication skills are required to work effectively as part of a globally distributed team and user community
- Fluent spoken and written English.