Cerner Hiring Freshers As Network Engineer On Sep 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Network Engineer|
|Venue Date||Sep 2016|
Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.Cerner started its India Operations in 2004 and has since become a key component of the overall growth strategy. The India operation in itself is a microcosm of big Cerner, with the activities undertaken encompassing the entire spectrum of what we do to effectively serve our clients
- Candidates should possess BE/BTECH/MCA/MTECH
- CCNA (certification or equivalent experience preferred)
- Knowledge/Experience in CA SPECTRUM, NETSCOUT, WIRESHARK or equivalent Tools is added advantage
- CCNA Level Expertise in Network Routing and Switching with Good Knowledge on ASA firewall
- Implementations, Troubleshooting Network Security issues.
- Sound Knowledge on DMVPN concepts, MPLS, OSPF ,EIGRP etc.
- Knowledge to Configure and install secure client and corporate network routing and switching hardware, operating systems, software and peripheral networking components for upgrading and maintaining local area
- (LAN), wide area (WAN) and data center network and telecommunication systems.
- Knowledge to Interpret and maintain network diagrams, configurations, and/or other pertinent project or implementation documentation as changes occur.
Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page