Cerner Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer On Jun 2017 @ Bangalore
Software Engineer Jobs 2017
|Company Name||Cerner Corporation|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Skills||HTML, Java, JSP, Servlets|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of health care information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on health care, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
- Shall work as team member for Soarian Clinical team at Bangalore
- Engage in customer support, bug-fixing, enhancing the existing software & improve the existing solution.
- Responsibilities include design, coding, unit testing of the software
- Interact with clients, analysts, testers, other developers to build and verify the solutions vis-à-vis the requirements and technical specifications
- BE/BTECH/MCA/MTECH(CS, E&C, Information Technology)
- 0-2 years of industry experience
- Good knowledge of Spring, C++ and SQL
- Good understanding of object oriented concepts
- Exposure to Version Control , Config Management and Defect Tracking
- Understand testing/build/release cycles as part of the software management process
- Excellent communication skill, good team player and should be eager to learn new things from the domain and technical perspective
- Healthcare domain (Clinical Workflow) knowledge preferred.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Agile/Scrum development experience preferred.