CGI Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer On Nov 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Qualification||B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Skills||Java/J2EE 6,Java, SQL|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
CGI Information Systems Pvt LtdFounded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services.With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. In India, our centers have 9,500 professionals and span eight offices in four cities, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
- Graduates of 2015 & 2016 passed outs only can apply.
- Should be able to provide inputs for design and coding standards
- Must be able to prepare design and coding checklists.
- Should define/refine the estimation templates in order to improve productivity and quality of projects.
- Should have knowledge onJava/J2EE 6,Java Enterprise Editions JEE etc
- Having knowledge on WLI/WLS 4 will be an added advantage.
- Should have working knowledge of oracle 10g & SQL.
- Must have basic experience of UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
- Should have good problem solving skills.
- Should have good trouble shooting skills.
- Must be able to document high level business flow from the details gathered.
- Should Update HLD based on review comments in order to lay the ground-work for developing the solution.
- Must be able to seek approval for design changes resulting from change request in order to confirm that the application meets user expectations and ready for deployment.
- Should be able to update document based on review comments in order to enable the client to give a go or no go for the project.
- Understand business and technical requirement documents (Enhancement requests, SRS / BRD etc)
- Based on the technology stack identified, identify data sources, external interfaces, required outputs etc
- Develop core reusable components as per project requirements.
- Provide clarifications / support to Developers and Sr.Developers on specific technology related queries in order to improve productivity and ensure quality.
- Conduct reviews / second-level checks of various technical documents / code across the different stages of the software development lifecycle (requirements gathering, high-level & low-level design, coding, testing etc) based on best practices and performance requirements in order to verify completeness, accuracy and compliance to internal standards
- Analyse, design, code and test productivity enhancement tools
- Implement such tools and practices