Chevrolet Hiring Freshers As Management Trainee On May 2016 @ Gurgaon
|Job Role||Management Trainee – Marketing|
|Last Date to Apply||16 May 2016|
Chevrolet was founded in Detroit, by racer Louis Chevrolet and General Motors founder William C. “Billy” Durant in November 1911, and soon earned a reputation for performance, durability and value.Chevrolet’s early adoption of landmark technologies fundamentally changed the way the world looked at cars. From the very start, the focus was on delivering high end technology and features for its lineup of affordable cars and trucks. The first Chevrolet — the Series C Classic Six — came with electric starters and electric headlamps, a rarity even in luxury cars. In the decades that followed, innovations such as safety glass, fuel injection, anti-lock brakes and electronic stability control systems were featured on Chevrolet models.
- All the shortlisted students have to undergo a six months training program. This program will consists of two rotations in high visibility areas within the GM organizations.
- Each rotation consists of at least 1 project requiring advanced data gathering, analytical capability, and presentation skills.
- Each project gives an opportunity to learn about various functions in GM like Dealer Development, Marketing, Customer Relationship management, Program Management and Global purchase & Supply Chain.
- The trainees are expected to consult with GM’s globally diverse organizations to gather data, perform analyses, and present recommendations to GM Leadership.
- Any Degree/MBA from recognized university
- Strong organization skills
- A passion for creativity and curiosity
- High level of analytical ability to solve complex problems and resolve issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer skills to develop, maintain and analyze data (including Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
If you’re looking to build your career, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences through the Adobe Life magazine.Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page