Ciena Hiring For Freshers As Software Developers On Sep 2017 @ Gurgaon
|Job Role||Software Developers|
|Last Date to Apply||Sep 2017|
The communications networking industry is undergoing transformative change and Ciena is leading the charge with a fresh wave of innovation uniting optical and packet technologies. As a trusted partner to over 1,000 customers in 60+ countries, Ciena builds networks that fundamentally changes the way our customers compete. Ciena’s Packet Networking business plays an instrumental role in our strategy and is bringing products and solutions to market that win with the pillars of speed – service delivery, agility, and assurance.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, effectively able to collaborate with multiple teams across geographically diverse areas.
- Deep exposure to IP routing/packet forwarding and L2/L3 switching i.e. OSPF, IS-IS, MPLS, BFD and EVPN.
- Exposure to BGP is desired but not mandatory.
- Excellent C programming skills with strong debugging and trouble shooting skills over Linux platform. Knowledge of IP networking stack in Linux is a bonus.
- Carrier class product design and delivery experience with Routers and/or MPLS switches designed for Service Provider deployments.
- Exposure to traffic generators such as Ixia or Spirent.
- Demonstrable self-initiative and “can do” attitude to find and implement the best solutions for customers.
- Effectively able to work independently with little hands-on supervision delivering to aggressive timelines.