Cisco Hiring Freshers As Freshers As Intern Software Engineer On Sep 2017 @ Bangalore
|Salary||Rs 3.5 To 5 LPA|
|Job Role||Intern Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 80% through out academics.
- Candidate must play a crucial role in driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces.
- Should build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices. Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
- Must design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Should develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Must be able to determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Must have solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Should have strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Must possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Should have experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team