CISCO Hiring Freshers As Network Engineers On Feb 2017 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA|
|Job Role||Network Engineers|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
- Develop complex designs, implement Cisco leading edge technologies worldwide and provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world
- Consult to solve problems that cross a broad range of technologies and determine the best solutions for customers
- Review network requirements and propose designs to meet business needs
- Build and maintain relationships with a variety of customers
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 70% & above through out academics.
- Must be fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Should be passionate about networking, information technology or computer science
- Must have knowledge of adjacent technologies, holding Cisco Certifications (e.g., CCNA, CCNP) or industry recognized certifications is a plus
- Should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Must have ability to multi-task, self-start, and work in a fast-paced team environment and the ability to work independently
- Should have ability to travel to customer sites (amount of travel will vary based upon your role and technology team)
- Should have knowledge of network design concepts.
- Having knowledge of network management, network availability capacity planning will be an added advantage.
- Should possess knowledge of software development and design concepts is desirable.
- Must be a creative problem solver, comfortable with challenging the status quo and rapidly responding to escalated issues.
- Must have knowledge of seasoned mix of broad networking knowledge and specific area expertise, as well as excellent Customer